Michael Jack (Engineer: The Trews, Bono, Rush, Nelly Furtado, Jann Arden, Anne Murray)
“I have had the pleasure of working with Bobby Cameron on several occasions including the Canadian Idol Writer's Camp, the platinum selling CD for Ryan Malcolm and most recently Stephanie Bosch's EP "Stupid Charlie". Bobby can wear many hats in the business. He's a singer, songwriter, guitarist and producer. In all of these regards he is at the top of his game. Bobby Cameron holds his work to a very high standard and is world class in all his endeavors. Regardless of the "hat" he is wearing on any given project he puts the artist and song first. Consider yourself in very good hands if you're fortunate enough to have Bobby on your team ”
Add a subheading
Duration varies • Email for quote : email@example.com
Full Music Production: Demos, Singles, EP's and Full-Length CDs Styles: Pop, Rock, County, Country Rock, Country Pop, Folk, Blues, Blues Rock, Roots & Roots Rock.
Duration varies • Email for quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developing and strengthening songwriting skills in areas of lyric writing, melodies, chord progressions, and arrangements. These sessions include a high-quality voice/instrument song demo of each completed work. These sessions have a three-month enrollment minimum with weekly, bi-weekly and monthly options. Each session is a minimum of two hours up to a four-hour maximum.
Duration varies • Email for quote; email@example.com
Developing, strengthening and building artist confidence, their presentation, and live performance. Helping to cultivate and build a winning mindset. Tools and strategies to roll out a showcase and concert more effectively. Learning new skills on how to work, move and interact with your audience along with building a strong setlist and set flow. These sessions have a three-month enrollment minimum with weekly, bi-weekly and monthly options. Each session is a minimum of two hours up to a four-hour maximum.
Duration varies • Email For Quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
One on one guitar classes with concentrations in Pop, Rock, Blues, Country & Folk. From acoustic to electric
Congrats to Country Pop Artist Brenda Dirk for her nomination into the CBC Searchlight Competition 2019 with her latest single "Hell Ya". Bobby produced and co-wrote this track.
Bobby Cameron is a Multi Award Winning Singer-Songwriter/ Producer originally hailing from Cape Breton Island, NS. He first burst on to the Canadian Music scene in 1990 when he was crowned Much Music's National Guitar Wars Winner.
From here Bobby went on to rack up countless industry accolades that included Socan's Songwriter of the Year and Best Rock Artist on Record Two years consecutively during the Alberta Recording Industry Awards.
As Co-Producer Bobby has ridden shotgun alongside Industry heavyweights Randy Staub, Mike Plotnikoff and Miles Wilkinson.
After signing a publishing deal with Carlin America out of New York City, Bobby began making his mark as a sought after producer/songwriter. This reputation as a fine tunesmith and producer led him to receive a Platinum Sales Award from BMG Canada for his work on Canadian Idol Winner Ryan Malcolm's debut CD entitled Home, and a Gold Sales Award from Universal Canada for his work on Jully Black's Juno Award Winning CD entitled Revival.
He travels extensively to markets like Nashville where he is actively co-writing with some of the Industries hit makers like Gordie Sampson, Daryl Burgess, Amy Dally, Eddie Swartz, Patricia Conroy, Lennie Gallant, Mike Plume, Adam Gregory and John Capek.
He has also co written with some of the world's best that include:
- Luke McMaster (Rihanna, Nick Lachey, Kyle Riabko)
- Francis and Lepoint (Backstreet Boys)
- Dean McTaggart (Amanda Marshall)
- Stan Meissner (Celine Dion, Starship)
- Cyril Rawson (Gretchen Wilson, Reba McEntire, Keith Urban)
- Rob Wells (Backstreet Boys, Nick Lachey, Canadian Idol)
- Jeff "Diesel" Dalziel (Edwin, Rex Goudie, Melissa O'Neil)
- Marc Jordan (Rod Stewart, Bonnie Raitt, Cher, Manhattan Transfer)
- Daryl Burgess (Mark Chesnutt, Patty Loveless, Colin James)
- John Capek (Rod Stewart, Toto, Joe Cocker, Diana Ross)
- David Martin (Edwin, Adam Gregory, Hemingway Corner)
- Ash Alexander (Tricky, All Saints)
- Robbie Patterson (Snow, McMaster and James)
- Perry-Alexander (Shawn Desman, Keshia Chante, Canadian Idol)
For inquiries on hiring Bobby Cameron as a producer or enrolling in his Artists Development Sessions please contact Bobby at:
PROJECTS PRODUCED by bobby c MAKING A BUZZ
ANDREA NIXON: DIARY OF A HOUSEWIFE
- Congrats to Andrea Nixon on 2019 ACMA nomination for "Female Country Artist Of The Year". Andrea's full-length debut "Diary Of A Housewife", was produced and co-written by Bobby Cameron.
- Nominated for Edmonton Music Awards 2018, Country Recording of the Year, “Song Without a Name”
- Fan-funded music video for “Song Without a Name”
- #1 Earshot National Folk/Roots/Blues Chart- Week ending August 8th, 2017
Semi Finalist CBC Searchlight – 2015
- Top 12 Finalist Project Wild Artist Development Program- June 2017
- Edmonton Music Awards Artist to Watch nominee – 2017
- Edmonton Music Awards Nomination ‘Video of the Year’ – 2016
- Storyhive Music Video Grant Recipient – 2015
- Selected as Via Rail Artist on Board Performer and Eastern Tour- Feb. 2017 and Feb. 2018
- Selected by Canada’s Music Incubator for the Artist Entrepreneurship West Program at the National Music Centre Fall 2017
- 14 weeks on !earshot National Earshot National Folk/Roots/Blues Chart Summer/Fall 2017
- Nomination for CBC Searchlight 2019
- Nominee for Consideration 2016 & 2017 Female Artist of the Year – Assoc. of Country Music in Alberta (ACMA)
- Nominee for Consideration 2017 Fan's Choice – Assoc. of Country Music in Alberta (ACMA)
- Nominee for Consideration 2017 – Video of the Year "Miss All About Me" Assoc. of Country Music in Alberta (ACMA)
- Nominee for Consideration 2017 – Song of the Year (B.Dirk, G. Dirk, B. Cameron) Assoc. of Country Music in Alberta (ACMA)
- In 2018, Miss Dirk has garnered herself an Edmonton Music Award for Country Recording of the Year & People's Choice nomination as well as a Canadian Association of Songwriters Semi-Finalist award
PROJECTS ON THE BURNER:
SCOT FREE SESSIONS VOL 1: Featuring:
- Kenny Aronoff on Drums
- Chad Melchert on Drums
- James Lomenzo on Bass
- Travis Switzer on Bass
- John Campbelljohn on Slide
- Joel Guzman on Accordian/B3
- Dan Shinnan on Vocals
- Andrea House on Vocals
- Mark Puffer on Vocals
- Stewart MacDougall on Keys
- Marc Ladouceur on Guitar
- Bobby Cameron on Guitar/Vocals
JESSY MOSSOP'S FULL LENGTH DEBUT
TRAVIS DOLTER'S DEBUT SINGLE
Some of Bobby’s past productions that have garnered a lot of attention for each artist are:
- Steve Hartley & Trainwreck - Long Road Home
- Sunny Moser - Ability
- Stephanie Bosh’s explosive debut EP Stupid Charlie.
- Bernard Quilala - Leading Me On
- Letters From Pluto - Feel It Now
- Keshia Erin - Leave Your Side
- Laurence Pugh - Little Pieces
BEST BLUES RECORDING
PRODUCED BY BOBBY CAMERON
CO PRODUCED BY MARK PUFFER
WRITTEN BY B CAMERON/J CAPEK
PRODUCER FOR HIRE
CONTACT: BOBBY CAMERON / CAMtune Music